Poteau: KI BOIS Community Action Foundation
KI BOIS Community Action Foundation
DBA The Oaks RSC
204 Wall Street
Poteau, OK, 74953
Substance abuse treatment services
- If you were told that benzodiazepine addiction could likely occur in two months.
- If you were told that the anxiety related condition will more than likely get worse.
- If you were told withdrawal can likely bring extreme anxiety related symptoms.
- If you were told withdrawal can include additional symptoms such as seizures, psychosis & death.
- If you were told that you could likely have a chronic addiction for the rest of your life.
It is doubtful that so many people would want to take so much risk let alone see an increase of over 10 million additional prescriptions since 2004.
The truth is that benzodiazepine dependence is an acceptable society term and marketing tool for what is really benzodiazepine addiction.
Finance and Insurance Options
Self payment, Medicaid
Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
Phone: (918) 647-3546
Web Address: Website
Please show your support and help us spread the word about prescription medication control. Help save lives by embedding this in your site and around the web. Together we can change the world, one life at a time.